Manushi Chhillar made India proud when she was crowned the Miss World-2017 title in the China’s Sanya City Arena. She represented the nation at Miss World 2017 after winning Miss India pageant early this year.
India is celebrating her victory as the young girl brought the coveted crown for the country after 17 years. The 20 year old, competed against 118 contestants from various countries at the event held and became the first woman to have brought the crown to India after Priyanka Chopra in the year 2000.
She is the perfect combo of Beauty with Brains, people are very curious about her everyone wants to know about her so here is everything you need to know about her keep reading…
1. Manushi Chhillar hails from Haryana but she did her schooling from St. Thomas school, New Delhi.
2. She is a third-year MBBS student at Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonepat. She aspires to be a cardiac surgeon and took a year off from school in order to represent her country at Miss World.
3. Manushi Chhillar did her schooling from Bengaluru and Delhi’s St. Thomas School. She topped the CBSE in English examination in Class 12 boards after she scored 96%.
4. Her father, Dr Mitra Basu Chhillar, is a scientist at the Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, her mother, Dr Neelam Chhillar, is a doctor at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi.
5. Manushi is trained in classical dance of Kuchipudi under legendary dancers Raja, Radha and Kaushalya Reddy. She is also a good poet and painter.