Everyone wants a perfectly toned body it feels good, by regularly working out your mind also stays healthy. But some people aren’t satisfied with a good body they want massive muscles.
For the starters as a gym goer who eagerly wants muscles as soon as possible tends to believe every bullshit that anybody says to him. This can be dangerous you might ruin your health, so please take expert advice and don’t believe these myths below.
1. You can’t build muscles by eating just fruits and vegetables.
Fact: Vegetables are filled with slow-digesting carbs, minerals, and vitamins. They build muscles.
2. Weight training makes women turn “manly.”
Fact: This only happens when women take supplements, if they ingest large amounts of anabolic steroids and train, eat, and sleep like a professional bodybuilder.
3. It’s important to consume a high amount of protein immediately after a workout for muscle repair.
Fact: For an average gym-goer, maintaining a balanced diet in their meals is enough to promote muscle repair.
4. Eating fat makes you fat.
Fact: Fat is not the enemy. The extra calories that we consume are the real enemy.
5. You can eat anything if you workout daily.
Fact: A proper and controlled diet is a major factor when it comes to bodybuilding.